Friday, 12 December 2014

First edit & Tutorial



For the tutorial I hadn’t really started editing just wanted get all my clips recorded and then add them to the time line in roughly the right space.  I took lots of inspiration from the Game Fallout so lots of my clips have a lot of reverb and distortion added to them, in Fallout when ever you go into an old house they is always a old radio playing a song, this is something I wanted to imitate so I found some free achieve music, I added band EQ to make it sound like it was playing through a radio and added the static sound then automated the volume so you couldn’t hear it all the time.  The recording of the Crow I pitched down and then used the 7 Band EQ to get rid of the high frequencies of the other birds so it just left the sound of the crow. I added the footsteps but hadn’t synced them just placed them on the timeline in roughly the right place.  Darrell’s feedback was pretty positive and really liked the atmos and the sound of the tree, he liked what I had done so far but still needed a lot of work doing to it. I was happy with the feedback as the piece is nowhere near finished yet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment